Moving company employees or new hires to a different city or state because business is growing and scaling is a perfect situation. Finding remarkable talent and moving them to you is how companies continue to grow and evolve. No matter the reason, the distinctions of corporate relocation to Tulsa and Oklahoma City will make all the difference if the end game is a smooth transition for current or future employees and your business, while also keeping downtime to a minimum.
Attracting, retaining and developing top talent is a high priority for many employers. Whether you are the business owner or head the Human Resources department, you know that employee relocation runs much deeper than endorsing moving expenses. A company's best resources are the ones that help productivity and profitability. Putting in place a whole relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also give the company a competitive advantage. A comprehensive relocation package should coordinate with the talent management agenda.
As the individual entrusted with overseeing an employee relocation program, you surely have quite a tall order of duties to perform such as:
- Seek out those who are prime candidates for mobility and inform them in advance of a relocation opportunity.
- Set up the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is leasing will be not the same as a family of four that owns their house. How will employees be paid? Will they get a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a defined budget? Just a few specifics to figure out so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Negotiating a relocation contract is vital when relocating employees. What if the cost of living is higher in the new city? Is there a wage adjustment? Will there be help with the selling and buying of a residence?
The above are just some of the many tasks that HR will orchestrate, and we haven’t gotten to the hiring of a mover yet.
Locating a professional and proficient corporate relocation company is a job in itself. Depending on the type of relocation package, communication will be between the mover and HR or the employee. There will also be metrics that HR will have to attend to when managing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and measure all things from tracking shipments to invoicing and promptly handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a great sign. Doing your due diligence to thoroughly examine corporate relocation company options and making the best choice will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company as a whole.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a complete suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while focusing on and integrating all of the provisions and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We undertake quite a few measures to assure satisfaction, below is a basic list of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a strenuous undertaking even if all you have to manage is logistics. Depending on the scope of the move, relocating can be complex and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system employed to make the most difficult relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that gloats; we let our work and happy clients do that for us, but here are a few things that give us an edge.
We offer a multitude of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have skilled and trained crews of movers and drivers that are background checked and drug tested. Our employees are adept and safety-aware all of the time.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from beginning to end.
- Domestic and international relocation solutions.
We recognize that we are not merely providing transportation for possessions146 but transporting lives to Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Our mission is to produce a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to remove the burden from your employees, the worry away from the HR department and get your company back to normal.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!