International moves can prove demanding. Rest assured we know how to dispense with the difficulties, given that we’ve moved people across oceans and continents from the time of our founding. No matter if you’re moving from Tulsa and Oklahoma City to London or Paris or Stuttgart or Rome or Bombay or Bangkok or Beijing or Brisbane – or from anywhere stateside to anywhere else – we’ll get your household where it’s got to go. We assume total responsibility for your international move throughout …
The Moving Process
These are the steps you can We expertly handle each and every one of these matters associated with your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
With an international move, especially, you’ll likely want to be advised quickly on what you’ll probably pay for such a move. Get on the phone with us. Talk with us. Tell us where you’re going, when you would prefer to or must go, and what type of a move you’d need us to perform for you. Based on our vast experience with global moving, we’ll provide you with a free ballpark estimate. This could actually end up being the final price – but it may not be, either. Additional meetings with you will help resolve that. But at least you’ll have a pretty good notion of what to expect, cost-wise, before committing to us.
The Home Survey
To reach a final, accurate estimate of your move’s cost, we’re required to take stock of the belongings you’ll be moving. We provide two options for doing this:
- A Oil Capitol Relocation estimator visits your home to consult with you on numerous features of your move, do a walk-through of your home, and take that survey of your belongings.
- By means of your mobile phone, you make contact with our estimator and perform your own home walk-through, recording a video inventory of what you need transported.
The Written Estimate
Having initially spoken with you and examined your Home Survey results, we’re ready offer a more accurate, written estimate of the financial outlay required for your international move. It comprises everything attendant to your move, including which moving services of ours you’ve opted.
The Customer Agreement
This is your move contract, which delineates locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve chosen, safety and insurance provisions, what you’ll pay, and other matters. Signing it signifies that you agree to our terms and pricing and permits us to set up your move.
The Move Plan
To deliver an international move that’s smooth, safe, and headache-free, we give you a Move Concierge – your very own, personal representative and counselor. He or she will assist you in planning the various details of your move. In your introductory meeting, your Move Concierge will …
- establish your move dates,
- establish the addresses involved locally and out of country,
- affirm which of our services you want,
- provide introductory counsel in what your move will likely entail, and
- provide answers to your questions.
From now until we get you moved and settled in your new country, your Move Concierge is your Oil Capitol Relocation “one point of contact.” You can count on him or her being fully conversant with the complications that can arise in an international move and advising you appropriately – specifically on customs laws from one country to another. In addition to giving you useful information on your particular destination country, he or she also can provide you assistance with ...
- automobile titles, and
- all other necessary international paperwork.
Then, all through the move, your Move Concierge will keep you updated on its progress.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date gets close, we’ll email or call you to make sure you’re still okay with proceeding in accordance with the plan. We’ll vet dates, times, locations, and everything else associated with your establishing a new home in a new country.
Our packing options are provided to better suit your needs and budget.
- Opt to do the packing yourself; if you want, we’ll send you the packing materials.
- Choose to let our crew provide backup packing assistance. Or
- Choose to begin packing yourself and let us help you by packing specialty items.
By whatever method you want your packing discharged, you have the assurance our past customers that we understand foreign customs laws and will see that your shipments conform. That includes seeing that packed items are loaded into the correct overseas shipping containers, as applicable.
When the truck and crew get to your stateside home, they’ll introduce themselves and do a walk-through, familiarizing themselves with your room layout and the goods you’re relocating.
Next, they’ll take measures to safeguard your home while the move-out is underway. They’ll pad stair rails, cramped corners, doors and jambs. And they’ll place carpet covers to keep floors clean and undamaged .
In loading your belongings onto the truck, our crew will see that moving boxes are marked and inventoried by room to assist in their proper placement in your new home.
Beds, entertainment centers, swing sets and whatever else has to be disassembled will be taken apart by our crew at this time.
Finally, our crew does quality checks and stays in close communication with your Move Concierge all through the loading process.
After we’ve gotten your shipment safely to your new home in your destination country, our crews get it unloaded with extreme care. Included in our destination-country delivery services are …
- employing protection pads and carpet covers to make sure your new home stays unsullied while the move-in is underway,
- systematic unloading – setting your belongings into the rooms you tell us to put them in,
- putting back together those things that were disassembled for the move,
- unpacking – all you have to do is notify us; we’ll get it done, and
- debris removal – where, if you want, we’ll remove all the empty moving boxes and debris after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Upon completion of your international move, your Move Concierge will contact you to ...
- talk about it with you,
- assess how well we performed the services you chose
- look into any remaining concerns, and
- THANK YOU for giving us at Oil Capitol Relocation the chance to be your moving company!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote