We understand what business enterprises like yours want above all else from a mover, having conducted well over 1,000 interviews and focus-group sessions – not to mention relocationg hundreds of companies and thousands of employees over the years:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to trust that your employees have access to excellent care from us throughout the relocation.
- You want an exact invoice from us.
- You want truthful reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how scrupulously we executed them.
In response, we’ve developed what we’ve dubbed our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it means to silence is the constant cannonade of information and update requests as well as complaints firms like yours tend receive from their employees as a standard corporate move proceeds. And in fulfilling this silent service, we’ve seen to it that there’s nothing typical about a corporate move executed by Oil Capitol Relocation!
Here’s How We’ve Made our Mark Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Surely establishing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we take personal responsibility for making their move an exceptional one
- Following through on every pledge we make
- Becoming an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Giving precise definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ demands
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and enforce your relocation policy and thus cut down the number of calls you have to field from employees while the move is being carried out
- Completing our client profile of your firm, which describes nearly every relocation necessity, [prior to our agreeing on the first move
- Constantly consulting the client profile in order to decide whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in delivering, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Doing everything possible to thoroughly understand you, our client, and your desires prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Giving you comprehensive explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making a first call that spells out ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Sending our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to determine and understand their needs, go over the move process, and provide a precise estimate of their belongings
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your transferring employees to keep unnecessary calls from flooding your office
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Advising your Move Concierge to communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll ensure your employees of having a hassle-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if claims are made
- Taking full responsibility for keeping you and your employees up to date and reassured every step of the way
- Making use of our move management technology to identify credible predicaments before they develop
- Providing front-end employee education and communication to eradicate misapprehensions and promote peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Promptly returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Carefully monitoring our quality as a whole and the performance of every Oil Capitol Relocation employee who deals with you and your employees during the move
- Following up post move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing every phase of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our assessment on your website – truthful results that let you gauge our performance against your quality standards and help us concentrate on continual service delivery enhancement
- Providing it on the basis of experience showing that the surest way to stop your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with issues is not to have issues in the first place
- Ensuring that we maintain a staff of quality people ready to help you in making your relocation a success
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote