With us, your corporate relocation isn’t only a proposition of moving you from your current location to your new one. It’s also a matter of seeing that your business productive and profitable through each stage of the move process. We achieve this in a number of ways, but helping you with employee relocation is near the top of the list in relation to effectiveness. That’s the reason we’ve established a comprehensive range of employee relocation services that are unequaled in the industry. And just as focused and efficient as we are in handling your office move, we’re likewise so in the way we handle employee relocation. Our practices markedly aid in relieving the stresses & strains of moving. That keeps your employees in good spirits and, thus, makes your corporate relocation a comfortable experience for everybody.
Our Employee Relocation Process
Take a look at the steps you can rely on us taking: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives get together with you up front to acquire information regarding each and every detail of your corporate move – including not solely what’s slated for the move but also who’s slated for the move. We’ll also review whatever move policy you’ve created to make sure our services as your move is executed. Employee Education
A Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge will establish contact with your relocating employees to establish each employee’s relocation needs, describe our services and how we execute them, and make clear what manner of help the Move Concierge will provide. In the initial contact, the Move Concierge will give your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the basics of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying methodology,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how Oil Capitol Relocation specifically aids children and families during the move process.
The wide-ranging services we have every one of your transferring employees and their families entail ...
- real-estate help to reduce overall relocation costs and headaches for your company and your employees – on account of Oil Capitol Relocation’s joining with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- Oil Capitol Relocation SourceOne Service to clarify the moving process for your employees – directed by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and specifies a driver crew to handle their move from beginning to end;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing materials for self-pack;
- complete loading, moving, and unloading services;
- tear-down and, upon completion of the move, reassembly of items like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle freighting – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided as well, as authorized by the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Regular Communication
Over the course of the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates regularly with your employees, providing ...
- Move Concierge assistance as required, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications over the course of the move, including assistance from others in addition to the Move Concierge who can help ensure a smooth move,
- pro-active customer service to keep small hiccups from becoming full-scale setbacks,
- responsive service – such as speedily calling back when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication post-move – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are filed.
After we’ve relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will call that employee to conduct a brief, friendly post-move survey. This, in essence, is a finishing “quality check” to learn what your employee thinks of the move, how well we ultimately conformed to his or her expectations, and what, if any, questions may remain. Knowing these things helps us continually enhance our services and our move performance. As a parting thought, our Move Concierge will give your employees a sincere THANK YOU for having had the chance to serve each of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote