What to Expect with Your Tulsa and Oklahoma City Long-Distance Residential Move
Oil Capitol Relocation is genuinely liked by people who have to move a great ways away from Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Long-distance moving is second nature to us. We’ve been helping people do it for some time now, after all. Much of our assistance has to do with keeping people calm and collected, certainly those who have no experience moving from state to state or across the country. Our painstaking attention to detail, our experienced professionalism, and our profusion of custom-oriented, personal moving services always do the trick. You’ll perceive that immediately in how capably we take care of …
The Moving Process
We take care of each and every one of the following tasks relating to your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll tell you generally speaking what it will cost you to move when you contact us initially and we’ve gotten a feel for the kinds of moving services required to get you into your new home, however far away it is. Please understand that this ballpark estimate may increase or decrease, as a consequence of the services you wind up selecting.
The Home Survey
Our goal – in every case – is to accommodate your needs and work within the context of your schedule. This is the reason we offer two estimating options. Select the one you find most useful:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our expert estimators consults with you at your home to talk about your move and do a room-to-room survey of the possessions you’ll need shipped.
- Video Inventory. You’ll connect directly with our estimator by means of your smart phone and record a video of yourself doing a walk-through of your home as you clearly indicate what has to be moved. It’s the latest advance in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After we’ve consulted with you, taken the move options you’ve picked into account, and examined the results of your Home Survey, we create a written estimate that more accurately fixes the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – affirms that you’re in agreement with our terms and pricing. Provided in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance details,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve picked.
The Move Plan
At this point, you’ll first get acquainted with your dedicated Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning your move from beginning to end. The pre-move planning gets off to a start with a vetting of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve selected. Then you’ll be counseled in what to expect from your move. Have no fear, ask questions! That’s precisely what your Move Concierge is here for – to offer answers, keep you informed throughout the move process, and keep that effort going smoothly, speedily, and flawlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is close, we get hold of you by phone or email to confirm it, ensuring that all dates, times, locations, and other essentials are still “good to go.” This also serves to reassure you that we’ll be on time and right on the spot when required.
We offer three ways to help give you a leg up on packing. choose the one that best comports with your preferences and your finances:
- Pack by yourself; if you choose, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Opt for our customized plan: you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
Our loading process is simple, organized, safe, and efficient:
- Truck and crew arrive.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew performs a walk-through of your home to familiarize themselves with it and the items they’ll be moving.
- Crew readies home to protect it: stair railings, cramped corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas dirt- and damage-free.
- Moving boxes are labeled and grouped by room, taking into consideration your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Pieces such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are skillfully taken apart for transport.
- Quality checks are conducted throughout the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally careful and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically set your possessions in the rooms you direct us to put them in.
- We put back together whatever we disassembled for the move.
- If you need us to unpack items for you, just tell us and we’ll handle it.
- We can, if you want, also cart off all the empty boxes and packing supplies when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Following the move, your Move Concierge will contact you to inquire if everything was done to your satisfaction. He or she also will address any unresolved matters that might remain. Even more important, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of each of us at Oil Capitol Relocation, THANK YOU for engaging us as your long-distance mover!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote