The Do's and Don'ts of Summer Moving
By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
Obviously, as a result there'll be obstacles that you will have to conquer to make your move a success. Nonetheless, with some focus, planning, and also a little bit of aid from a professional moving company in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, everything's certain to work out in the long run. Here are a few do's and don'ts for moving to Tulsa and Oklahoma City during the summer:
· Choose and book your moving company in Tulsa and Oklahoma City as far ahead of time as you possibly can. Since the summer time is peak moving season, you won't want to hold out until the final minute to make preparations with your professional movers, because you might discover that your preferred company is currently booked up.
· Stay hydrated. Some people are without knowing being affected by chronic dehydration, and the summer heat merely makes matters worse. To avoid tiredness, muscle cramps, headache, along with a lot of additional symptoms, be sure that you take in adequate water. And if it is possible to spare a few water bottles for your professional movers, they shall be gracious for the hydration as well, trust us.
· Guard your skin from damaging UV rays. Wear plenty of sun block and/or a wide-brimmed hat to guard your body from the sunburn along with other problems that originate from too much exposure to UV rays.
· Commence the move early in the morning. If you can, pack and load the heavier pieces ahead of when the sun comes out in full force, it will make you and your moving company team much more comfortable during the entire rest of the loading process.
· Make certain spoilable things are placed in a cool place. Should it be food items or maybe items that might suffer issues from prolonged exposure to heat, make sure that you have a strategy with regards to keeping spoilable products chilled.
· Expect to pay more. Typically, summertime's appeal for moving commonly means that you're going to wind up paying out a bit more for the same offerings than you'd during other times of the year.
· Hold off the transfer of your utilities. The last thing you desire is to get to your new house only to find that it's 90 degrees out of doors and there's no air conditioning.
· Neglect to take additional precautions with the kids and/or house animals. As mentioned before, make sure that your youngsters are donning enough sunscreen, and are dressed properly for warmer weather conditions. Be aware of the risks connected with heat exhaustion along with heat stroke, and keep your children and house animals well hydrated during the entire moving process.
· Ignore how long the moving process will take. Far before moving day, you should begin the moving process by packing up certain things that you won't need for a time. You need to research various moving companies in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, meet with the movers that you favor, and after that, if you opt to employ them, do so several weeks ahead of time.
It's true, summer moving does have its particular eccentricities and also obstacles. However, with sufficient arranging and the assistance of professional movers in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, such as the friendly pros at the A-1 Freeman Moving Group, it is possible to enjoy a comparatively simple and effortless move as you begin a new phase in your life. If you'd like to discover more about how we can help, get in touch with us today.
Request a free quote