Is an Office Relocation in Tulsa and Oklahoma City on Your Agenda?
- You have grown out of your current office in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Your workers need a little breathing room! As you expand and hire more employees, you require additional office space to have room for them. (Nobody wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to discover there is no break room.)
- You want your inventory and office to be within throwing distance. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it may be more productive to have your office nearby so you do not have to have such a drive from one to the other.
- You need to boost your visibility. Some businesses benefit when potential patrons can notice your sign every day and have easy access to your front door. If this is you, it is time to relocate out of that fouth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A new venue makes more sense. Maybe your present locale was perfect for beginning your business, but now it is time to upgrade to an area that is more convenient for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need an area for a new department. An office relocation could be as simple as moving one group of employees into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how straightforward the relocation might seem, there's a lot to think about, which is why it's a good idea to find a professional moving company that can manage your office move from beginning to end.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office desks that will navigate through a door as a single piece (and really, would you want to carry it even if it did?). Taking apart furniture and putting it back together may be slow and delicate: you must take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a system, and you should be able to commence where you ended when you're in your new office. Prior to hiring a professional mover, it’s best to check that they are capable of maintaining the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being relocated.
- Moving IT Systems: A couple laptops is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Beyond that, even with a single tablet, you should double check that it is appropriately packaged and padded to escape damage in transit. When you settle in at your new location, you want to feel at ease that your system can be reinstalled handily and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you could have bulky, oddly shaped pieces of high-priced equipment that need to be moved, too. How are you going to move that item? How will you safeguard it? That's what professionals can help you with.
- Keeping to a Timeline: When your office is in transit, it is hard to keep up with work, which is why it is imperative for an office relocation to happen flawlessly.
Not all moving companies in Tulsa and Oklahoma City have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to manage every element of the relocation. We can. From point A to point B, our professional, certified moving crews can manage every detail. Your office relocation begins with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're dedicated to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.