As an element of our comprehensive host of professional moving services, Oil Capitol Relocation presents professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best fit your requirements regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that quite a few movers will determine to take on themselves as a way to lower the cost in the moving process. Regardless if you decide for us to take on your packing or you pick to do it yourself, the vital thing is that the packing is done correctly so your belongings show up at your new home in perfect form. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to review our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather rest up and have us do the packing in your stead, you can be assured our professional movers will do a phenomenal job. When it comes to protecting your shipment, Oil Capitol Relocation’s level of professionalism is unmatched. Here is a synopsis of the process that will be used to secure your assets. The first step in protecting your shipment for the trip is proper packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These possessions are paper padded as a rule and where goods require additional care, the use of double wrapping and crating is implemented. Suitable padding needs the following processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your effects overseas, you can be sure knowing that they'll be painstakingly containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling needs and destination, there are multiple types of containers and shipping methods that can be used. Rest assured all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote