Local Residential Moving Services for Tulsa and Oklahoma City
No doubt about it: Tulsa and Oklahoma City household moves are a mighty undertaking even if you’re moving just a little ways away. But as our many repeat customers will attest, we can handle the details of any move. So relocating you across the street or across town is a breeze for us. Considering our many residential moving services and options, we can make it a breeze for you too!
We make it possible for you to choose just which of our moving services you need – to meet your expectations as well as your wallet. Your options fall within the following categories:
- Full Service Packing. We pack everything in your household for you; you supervise.
- Fragile-Only Packing. As we’ve relocated one residence after another through the years, we’ve honed our capabilities in packing even the daintiest items. We’ll provide an exclusive packing plan for the fragile belongings you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We’re well aware from experience that a lot of homeowners prefer packing their possessions themselves. If that’s your preference, we’re more than happy to accommodate you. But we’re also happy to help in small ways you might come to really appreciate, especially with things – mirrors and mattresses, say – that demand non-standard boxes. We’ll have packing tips for you, too. Also, we can arrange to deliver all the packing materials and moving supplies you’ll want to have on hand.
Your possessions aren’t all the same size, shape, and weight. You can’t pack them all in the same kind of box. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – perfect for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – super strong, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe during transport, and
- furniture stretchwrap to avoid snagging, shredding, and defiling.
Loading and Unloading
We have extensive experience moving people house to house safely, smoothly, and without all the usual problems. To keep your local move an enjoyable one, we provide you with ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll tear down the biggest and most awkward-to-handle items you have – like beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, once we’ve gotten you into your new home, we’ll make sure we get all reassembled again.
- Residence Protection Pads. We’re never without these as they protect stair railings, tight corners, and doors from markings and destruction when moving your belonging from residence to residence.
- Carpet Covers. Placing carpet covers is standard with us, too, for keeping high traffic areas dirt- and damage-free throughout the move.
- Systematic Loading. We make sure we label and inventory your moving boxes taking into account where they must be unloaded in your new home, as you indicate.
- Systematic Unloading. At your new home, we unload your belongings into the rooms you tell us they should go.
- Unpacking. Want us to do a bit or all of it for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s done and everything’s unloaded, our movers can remove all the empty moving boxes and packing materials for you.
You have our assurance and the testimony of our past customers that our movers will take the greatest reasonable care to preserve your belongings while they're in our keeping.
Installation & Assembly Services
Eliminate all the headaches. We’ll gladly arrange for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such amenities, or
- added cleaning services.
Your Move Concierge will explain.
At Oil Capitol Relocation we don’t just speculate about what your local move will cost. We give you a written estimate that reflects the moving services you’ve picked. And we give you the options below, which your Move Concierge will happily describe further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your all-inclusive guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This establishes that you could pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay above that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with further, separate service costs as they apply.
Are there other services you want that we don’t cover here? Contact your Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge.
And if you’d like additional information about our Tulsa and Oklahoma City local residential moving services before you commit, please feel free to call us and get what you need from one of our convivial, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote